Dr. Robert Joseph MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

November 7th, 2016
this review is of arnp not dr joseph - he is fine

October 3rd, 2016
I would not recommend him for anything ! When i was told i didnt need to see a spine specialist i did two yrs later ... Ended up having to have back fusion surgery , terrible terrible man & lies :(

September 7th, 2016
Worse personality!
He is an extremely good Doctor as long as he keeps his mouth shut. He has Verbally abused me. After a long relationship I have broken ties with this doctor. Other doctors have said behind close doors he is unstable but there is a doctor's code of silence and they won't come forward.

June 10th, 2016
Extremely gifted pain management doctor with the worst bedside manner under the sub

April 25th, 2016
If you can go somewhere else do so
This office is not patient oriented. One of the PA's is a very angry person and extremely rude. I only saw the one who feels she is in control, God syndrome They seem to have forgotten that they make a living helping people if a patient is not satisfied they lose the patient. After all the patients are gone so is their income. We hire them not the other way around.

April 17th, 2016
Bad man, this doctor. He is weird, like out of space, I hope to never see him again.

January 11th, 2016
Not so great experience
I went to see him after being referred by So. Orthopedic. It took about 3 mos. to get an appt. finally got in there longest wait time in any doctors office. Initially seemed interested then just ran in and out. It takes 2 he's. get in and out of ofc. Crazy.Injections in my lower back relieved my pain for about 2 weeks.

January 1st, 2016
TERRIBLE SERVICE
THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR OFFICE YOU CAN EVERY GO TOO. NOT CONCERN IN HELPING PEOPLE WITH PAIN,AS MUCH AS KEEPING YOU COMING BACK TO MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF YOU AND INSURIANCE COMPANYS.

November 25th, 2015
Terrible
By far the worst experience I've ever seen.

November 5th, 2015
NEEDS TO BE UNDER INVESTGATION!!!!!!
Dr Joseph is by far the most arrogant, rude, bipolar Doctor I've gone to in 20 years. DON'T WALK, RUN FROM THIS GUY AND OFFICE. If you see ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS they were paid for.... Don't waste your time with this guy he is all about STEALING from insurance companies and putting you in more pain to keep you coming back. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ..

October 28th, 2015
Should be colsed down!!
this is such and unprofessional clinic avoid at all costs. They treat clients horrible you have an appointment with the Doctor and they sick you with a nurse and don't see a doctor. They want to inject you with stuff not recommend for your condition. With a nurse doing something a dr is suppose to do. If you take the injection you cannot have a surgery to fix the issue without waiting months. Spoke to other dr and confirmed all that. Avoid this place the people are nasty and treat client poorly new ones at that filing a complaint with the medical board ect. This place and the staff need education and is a joke.

September 9th, 2015
Dr Jose diagnosed me with fibromyalgia on the first visit after being treated like a druggie looking for a fix by other doctors. My husband and I were rear ended by a 1970 model motor home and I was in severe pain that the narcotics and muscle relaxers barely touched. I thought I was going crazy because I literally couldn't find anything to get relief. I had no clue why he was trying to 'press his fingers through' the areas he touched and asked what I thought were strange questions. He told me I had fibromyalgia, research it and gave me a prescription for Elavil which he stayed doesn't help everyone but for that it does, it works wonders. Thank goodness it helped me and continues to work 6 1/2 years later. I also have two pinched nerve roots and because of my fibromyalgia I have opted to wait on surgery because surgery could make my pain worse.