A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Juranek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Juranek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Juranek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juranek graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Juranek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
- St John`s Hospital And Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Juranek MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Juranek practice?
- Dr. Robert Juranek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Juranek practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, IL.
See Springfield Internists.