A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jury, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jury graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak 26 Years
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Jury FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Jury practice?
- Dr. Robert Jury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jury practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.