Dr. Robert Bisset MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 30th, 2016
If you are looking to socialize with you doctor look else where. If you are looking for a fine doctor that is concerned with what may or may not be wrong with you, Dr. Bisset is your man. My doc since the 80s and never thought of looking else where.

January 11th, 2016
Skipped a lot of courses in MD college
Oh my, have never been so insulted in my life. After moving here, we were searching for a new doctor, my hub has multiple health issues ,some involving pain, and needed a referral to a pain specialist as they won't take patients without a referral. And just to have a doc for other problems that may come up, we were not walking in seeking drugs at all. He walked in, flipped open the chart, and stood up and said I don't think we can have a relationship. Thought we were looking for drugs, had to say, no, no, yo, we are looking for an all around doc who will take care of us and refer us to where we need to go. OK, calmed him down enough to sit and go over stuff, never let us get a word in edgewise, he just kept going over chart and talking, talking, never listening. It is very obvious this man skipped all the bedside manner courses in college, he has zero. I don't even think he is that knowledgeable, he refers every single thing out to specialists where we have already been in the state we moved from, sure if we had the flu he would probably send us out. We have a follow up visit soon, and will probably fire him. Thankfully, he has already turned our records over to us, so he is probably thinking the same thing. He has, however, written for hub's pain meds while we wait for pain doc apt which took forever to get, but last time said he no longer will. Fine doc, we will happily go elsewhere.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Bisset has been my physician for over 20 years. I agree with the comments that he is not a warm person; this is just his personality. He has always provided accurate diagnoses for issues I sought treatment. I have recommended Dr. Bisset to family and friends.

September 25th, 2013
Engineer
Today, I established as a new patient with Dr. Bisset. Prior to my appointment, I read these reviews and was skeptical, however I found him to be nice and interested in my concerns. His personality seems somewhat reclusive, but once I started talking to him about my concerns, he seemed genuinely interested and spent a long time with me. He even joked with me at times. I would recommend him based on my experience today.

August 30th, 2013
patient
Womanizer...he made me feel uncomfortable the way he was looking at me during our visit.

July 2nd, 2013
First Visit
No personality. Not welcomed.

June 20th, 2012
just a business
The doctor is incredibly cold. He also asks few intelligent questions. He makes no attempt to give any real health advice.