A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chiang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chiang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Chiang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kent Chiang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Robert Chiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chiang practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Ophthalmologists.