A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chua
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Chua practice?
- Dr. Robert Chua has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chua practices Family Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Primary Care Doctors.