A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chua
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Chua practice?
- Dr. Robert Chua has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chua practices Family Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Primary Care Doctors.