The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dyer
Dr. Robert Dyer, MD, BS, MA, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Narragansett, RI, with another office in East Greenwich, RI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Dyer is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and South County Hospital. Dr. Dyer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dyer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Robert Dyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Narragansett, RI.
Dr. Louis Colavecchio
Narragansett, RI 1.24 mi40
Dr. Jennifer Jenkins
Wakefield, RI 2.02 mi10
Dr. Susan Kelly
North Kingstown, RI 8.22 mi18