Learn more about Dr. Robert Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erickson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erickson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Erickson practice?
Dr. Robert Erickson practices Neurological Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Kenosha, WI.
See Libertyville Neurological Surgeons.