Learn more about Dr. Robert Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erickson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erickson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Erickson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Robert Erickson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Erickson practices Neurological Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Kenosha, WI.
See Libertyville Neurological Surgeons.