Learn more about Dr. Robert Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erickson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Erickson has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Erickson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Robert Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Erickson practices Neurological Surgery near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Surgeons.