A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Garrison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Garrison practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garrison practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.