A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Goldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Goldman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.