Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Hanson
Dr. Robert Hanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hills, CA, with another office in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanson is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, Simi Valley Hospital and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Hanson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Hanson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Hanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.
Dr. Jeffrey London
West Hills, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Dan Streja
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
West Hills, CA 0 mi49
Dr. Ann Shahwan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
West Hills, CA 0 mi16