Dr. Robert Hanson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2013
Dr. Hanson is the most professional, kind, knowledgable physician and primary care doctor I have ever had. I go to him for my care not the front desk lady. Which by the way , is not the lady others are referring to. The current young lady has been with his office for a number of years now and lis caring, attentive, professional and treats senior patients with respect and kindness. I highly recommend that office.:)

October 29th, 2010
A doctor that makes time for you
There are two receptionists/nurses that work for Dr. Hanson. They are complete opposites. If you get the mean one you will know it. Just ignore her and tell her that you have things that you need to talk to Dr. Hanson about.More importantly though, Dr. Hanson takes his time and explains everything real clearly. I've never felt rushed. He helped me get through the hardest time of my life and was even willing to help me out over the phone. I continue to go to him and I've recommended him to all my friends.

March 25th, 2010
I like Dr. Hanson very much and thought he, personally, was super. He asked lots of questions, was very professional and courteous, and made my visit feel leisurely and unhurried. However, his receptionist/wife/sister/ at the front was so incredibly rude I am currently looking for another physician. I had gone for a routine physical (my first in several years) and I called several weeks later to ask for my results. She yelled at me on the phone and said she had already called and talked to me about them. I pointed out that perhaps she had spoken to someone else because I would have remembered if I had been given the results of my first physical in three years. She said, "I don't make mistakes!" She's not doing her husband/brother/employer any favors.

December 24th, 2009
I'm shocked to read anything negative about Dr. Hanson and his office staff. I'm very picky about the doctors I see and Dr. Hanson and his staff are warm, courteous, and incredibly friendly. They have small town warmth, but big city abilities. They've always made every effort to fit me in when I was ill and needed a doctor's care without waiting days or weeks for an appointment. They're the best!!!

October 1st, 2009
Dr Hanson has always been very courtesy and professional with me. I have never felt rushed during a visit and he takes time to answer any questions that I have. His office staff know me by name when I call and are always very friendly.

March 19th, 2009
I would definately have to disagree with the other reviews. My experiance with Dr. Hanson and his office staff was nothing short of wonderful. Courteous and kind through the whole process of making an appt, and actually being seen. They will always be my Doctor's office!!!