A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Robert Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Rochester Pediatricians.