Learn more about Dr. Robert Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Horowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Horowitz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Horowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Rochester Pediatricians.