Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Horowitz
Dr. Robert Horowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Horowitz is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital, Highland Hospital and Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Horowitz has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Robert Horowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Cheryl Williams
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Alexandra Adams
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Ummara Shah
Rochester, NY 0 mi9