Dr. Robert Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jackson?

June 2nd, 2016

Dismissive and Rude

I am still angry about my visit with Dr. Jackson from a few days ago. He immediately told me that he didn't have much time and to make it quick. And made sure I knew that he was a surgeon. His receptionists should tell people before making appointments, "If you don't need surgery, go somewhere else." He was rude and dismissive and told me I needed to "relax and get my stress under control." He may be an excellent surgeon, but he needs to work on his bedside manner. I wish that I would have walked out in the first five minutes and saved us both the time and trouble.

October 13th, 2015

All he ever says is "I am a surgeon" No bedside manner at all. Egotistical. Rude.

April 30th, 2015

Very disappointed patient!!

His procedure left me with a bump (protruding bone) on the side of my nose. I was told that my septum surgery would not change the way I looked! He initially acknowledged the bump and stated that it was due to inflammation and that it would diminish after a few days. Weeks later it was still there and when I inquired about it he told me I was just imagining it. How disgraceful as a doctor to have caused this and then deny it and accuse me of "seeing things that did not exist"!!! Shame on him!

June 13th, 2014

Ok

He didn't look me in the eye when he came in and automatically made a verbal assumption without examining me. I didn't care for that. He seemed rushed, but then after some discussion about my symptoms, he became more attentive and then seemed to be proactive. Not the best bedside manner, but I am going to trust his instinct and we'll see where it goes.

June 23rd, 2011

Offensive

I went to see Dr. Jackson for what has since been diagnosed as vocal cord dysfunction. I have a hole in the cartiledge that makes my nose have 2 air passages and he all but accused me of being a cocaine user. It was a sore that caused it. Get over it! Not everyone is a druggie! Although I had a not so good personal experience, I may have to go back to him as he is one of the best in the area.

August 16th, 2010

Competent, but rude

I saw Dr. Jackson over a several week period following a procedure he performed. He is very competent, but unfortunately has a poor bedside manner. I noted this on my first post-op visit and chalked it up to anyone being entitled to a bad day. On my next visits, I very respectfully questioned his diagnosis and the man nearly hit the roof. He became quite defensive and aggressively offensive. This continued on subsequent visits. Frankly, I am surprised no one has relayed similar experiences, although other than my review, there are only two others.

May 25th, 2010

Mr

Dr Jackson is an amazing Dr. He gave me the attention to detail the you expect from a Dr. He was caring and effectual and did an awesome surgical job on my nose which had been severely damaged years earlier. Thanks for transforming my sinus cavity and giving my life back.

November 25th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor

I just love Dr Jackson - he is so kind and compassionate - handle my cancer and has been following up with me every 3 months - I can't say enough good things about him and his staff - you will not be disappointed!!!

June 15th, 2017