Dr. Robert Koch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Koch?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

A health care provider (Robert Koch) refusal may make a patient feel guilty, ashamed, alienated from the health care system, and fearful of being judged by other providers. A patient may avoid contact with the health care system entirely, including use of preventive care, until his or her condition becomes more serious, reducing the chances of the patient recovering and contributing to greater health care costs. A patient may delay seeking medical attention until an illness becomes unbearable enough to force a visit to one of our nation’s already overburdened emergency rooms.

very bad doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2013

He has no patient and he is so rude he never spend time with me at all. after I read some good reviews about him I realized it was in year 2008 but recent reviews are not so good .I changed him immediately…he is sooooooooooo mean I couldn’t believe I am dealing with a doctor he could be something else but not a doctor .my advise to all pregnant women don’t deal with this person.. I am not recommend this dr to anyone..

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I spent 4 years with the same problem and had so many useless tests that did not resolve the problem or even show the problem. I spent hundreds of dollars for nothing. I got so frustrated after Dr Koch was not resolving the problem and kept telling me that it is normal. Finally, I decided to take my records and leave. The next doctor I visited asked me several questions and did an exam and scheduled me for a minor same day procedure and needless to say the problem is resolved and never came back. Dr Koch office also wants you to sign a waiver so that you cannot sue them for diagnosing you incorrectly. Just glad I left.

Posted on February 5th, 2009

Dr. Koch was extremely patient and compassionate with me during a very difficult pregnancy. He included my partner in all discussions and made us feel very comfortable and secure in his care. I would (and have) recommended him as an excellent ob/gyn!

Posted on June 26th, 2008

What a nice guy!!! He was confident and relaxed and made me feel at ease. It was my first visit with this gyno and i recommend him

Skilled physician with a great personality

Posted on June 18th, 2008

Dr Koch took care of me during my pregnancy. I always felt comfortable that he had everything under control. I had an emergency in labor and he handled the delivery with great skill, while maintaining his own composure. I am greatful to Dr Koch for keeping me and my baby safe!

What a great Doc!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2008

Dr. Koch made me feel so comfortable. He was gentle and caring. I highly recommend him. His office staff is nice too.

Posted on March 22nd, 2008

Highly recommended. I had a recent emergency which Dr. Koch handled with skill and a very caring manner.

Posted on March 18th, 2008

I recently had a baby and DR. Koch was my doctor. He was very caring and I cannot say enough good things about him. He was very caring during my pregnancy. Also his office staff was great.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017