Dr. Robert Koch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2013
very bad doctor
He has no patient and he is so rude he never spend time with me at all. after I read some good reviews about him I realized it was in year 2008 but recent reviews are not so good .I changed him immediately…he is sooooooooooo mean I couldn’t believe I am dealing with a doctor he could be something else but not a doctor .my advise to all pregnant women don’t deal with this person.. I am not recommend this dr to anyone..

August 23rd, 2013
I spent 4 years with the same problem and had so many useless tests that did not resolve the problem or even show the problem. I spent hundreds of dollars for nothing. I got so frustrated after Dr Koch was not resolving the problem and kept telling me that it is normal. Finally, I decided to take my records and leave. The next doctor I visited asked me several questions and did an exam and scheduled me for a minor same day procedure and needless to say the problem is resolved and never came back. Dr Koch office also wants you to sign a waiver so that you cannot sue them for diagnosing you incorrectly. Just glad I left.

February 5th, 2009
Dr. Koch was extremely patient and compassionate with me during a very difficult pregnancy. He included my partner in all discussions and made us feel very comfortable and secure in his care. I would (and have) recommended him as an excellent ob/gyn!

June 26th, 2008
What a nice guy!!! He was confident and relaxed and made me feel at ease. It was my first visit with this gyno and i recommend him

June 18th, 2008
Skilled physician with a great personality
Dr Koch took care of me during my pregnancy. I always felt comfortable that he had everything under control. I had an emergency in labor and he handled the delivery with great skill, while maintaining his own composure. I am greatful to Dr Koch for keeping me and my baby safe!

June 3rd, 2008
What a great Doc!!
Dr. Koch made me feel so comfortable. He was gentle and caring. I highly recommend him. His office staff is nice too.

March 22nd, 2008
Highly recommended. I had a recent emergency which Dr. Koch handled with skill and a very caring manner.

March 18th, 2008
I recently had a baby and DR. Koch was my doctor. He was very caring and I cannot say enough good things about him. He was very caring during my pregnancy. Also his office staff was great.