A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lin is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K C Lin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Lin practice?
- Dr. Robert Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.