A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lynch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lynch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kevin Lynch DO is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Robert Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lynch practices Surgery near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Surgeons.