A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kevin Moore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Robert Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Moore practices Pediatrics near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.