Dr. Robert Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2012
Excellent Children's Physician
I love Dr. Moore's Office. The staff is friendly and helpful but most of all his PA is amazing and Dr. Moore is truly amazing. I have never had a bad experience at the office. He always takes time to examine my child carefully and makes sure to explain everything to us very well.

May 19th, 2011
Daughter would be blind if it were not for this doctor
After my daughter was born, she was seen for her normal newborn visit and Dr. Moore quickly noticed something off about her vision. He took her into a dark room and flashed a light into her eyes and calmly informed me that he wanted her to go to a specialist just to be safe. He explained how he didn't see the red reflex (the red eyes you see when taking a photo due to the blood behind the pupil). She was referred to the best pediatric opthamologist in the state and was diagnoised with bilateral cataracts that required a complete lensectomy when she was just one month old (they had to wait until she was that old to use anesthesia). No one at the hospital even checked or said anything about her vision when she was born. If it would have gone unchecked, she would have been blind for the rest of her life due to nystagmus or other complications of the cataracts. Every doctor is human. I work with doctors and understand that they make mistakes like the rest of us, but I will always be thankful for this doctor for saving my daughter's vision and I've had nothing but good experiences with him and his office staff.

March 31st, 2011
If your child has an illness and is not the typical well child, Dr. Moore is not the doctor for you. My newborn was misdiagonsed and thrown unnessescary prescriptions for MONTHS without a diagnosis. It wasn't until I found a second option, he was diagnosed in 5 mins, needed 1 simple surgery and has been 100% well for 3 yrs since.