Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Nichols Jr
Dr. Robert Nichols Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prattville, AL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with Prattville Baptist Hospital, Jackson Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. Dr. Nichols has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Nichols Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Nichols Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prattville, AL.
Dr. Jose Escobar
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Prattville, AL 0.53 mi38
Dr. Jose Leon
Prattville, AL 1.22 mi8
Dr. James Bradwell
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Prattville, AL 1.22 mi18