Dr. Robert Nichols Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nichols Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2014

Horrible office

When we moved to this area in 2007, I took my son to Dr. Nichols so we could continue his Concerta prescripts. The visit was okay -- nothing bad but nothing great either -- just a simple check-up. I picked up his prescripts each month for a year -- could have been easier but okay. The problem came after the checkup the 2nd year -- the office got everything wrong and overbilled me. I argued for months and finally just gave up. Six years later and they STILL owe me money!

January 27th, 2014

Review of Dr. Nichols

Totally inept. Should not be practicing medicine. No compassion or concern for patients.

November 20th, 2013

He is a cold hearted SOB! Can't even remember what is in his patient's notes. Do not go to him! Only put one star because I had to!

September 10th, 2013

Review of Dr Nichols

I would put zero stars after every entry if I could. He is an absolute terrible physician and does not care about his patients. He lost so many patients that he has to work at American Family care too. His license should be revoked!

January 9th, 2012

Never been treated with this much disrespect before

While he maybe an ok doctor I will never visit this office again. I went in for a routine exam. The visit was ok, nothing special but nothing wrong either. Then I get paperwork from my insurance company and the claim had not been submitted correctly. When I called the office to request a corrected claim be submitted I was argued with and made to feel like it was an insult to ask things to be correct. They finally agreed to submit a corrected claim. Then they decided they didn't want to they would just send me a check instead. When I called to inquire why I was receiving the check they informed me it was easier. Then said they couldn't believe I was complaining about receiving a check. I told them again that I wanted the money and corrected paperwork submitted to the insurance company. They were rude, mean, and after passing me around to talk with multiple office staff told me flat out they wouldn't submit a corrected form and hung up on me.

September 2nd, 2011

very smart, professional, caring, and compassionate. The kind of doctor everyone should have.

August 21st, 2011

caregiver of patient

Very Kind and also a great internist. Love him!

December 11th, 2008

Dr. Nichols has taken excellent care of my family since we moved to the prattville area 8 years ago. a couple of family members have had serious health problems in this time period and Dr. Nichols always seemed to know what to do. He came of with diagnosis' that I would have never thought of and he was always right on the money. He is a very caring doctor who spends many hours at the hospital keeping check on his patients. If there is a medical problem that the prattville hospital is not qualified to handle, he has no hesitation about sending the patient to a more advanced facility.

July 17th, 2017