A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Paul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Paul has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Paul practice?
Dr. Robert Paul practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Des Moines, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Leon Cardiologists.