Learn more about Dr. Robert Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Paul, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Paul has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Paul DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Paul practice?
- Dr. Robert Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Paul practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, IA.
See Newton Cardiologists.