A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Paul, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Paul has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Paul DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Paul practice?
- Dr. Robert Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Paul practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, IA.
See Newton Cardiologists.