A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rhee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Rhee practice?
Dr. Robert Rhee practices Ophthalmology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Ophthalmologists.