Learn more about Dr. Robert Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rhee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kwanung Rhee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Robert Rhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rhee practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.