A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rhee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kwanung Rhee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Robert Rhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rhee practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.