A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.