A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, DO is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kevin Smith DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Occupational Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Preventive Medicine Specialists.