Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sorrentino
Dr. Robert Sorrentino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with other offices in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA and Hawthorne, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sorrentino is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sorrentino has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Sorrentino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Regina Chinsio-Kwong
Irvine, CA 0.10 mi
Dr. Christopher Celio
Irvine, CA 0.20 mi12
Dr. Mary Raleigh
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.66 mi11