Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Watson practice?
Dr. Robert Watson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Park, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Worth Radiologists.