Apr 8th, 2015

Dr Watson has excellent bedside manner and is so personable. He's easy to talk to and doesn't make you feel rushed at all!

Excellent show details Excellent
Feb 17th, 2015

He is the greatest OBGYN ever. He is very thorough, answers any questions, and makes sure you understand what's going on.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Denise S on Oct 27th, 2014

I was one Dr, Watsons first patients after he started practing over 31 years ago. He has always been very professional and continues to practice in the spirit of excellence. My daughters and daughter in law visits Dr. Watson. I highly recommend Dr. Watson to any woman especially young women. He's truely a great doctor.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Amy S on May 19th, 2014

Kind and caring, I never feel rushed in or out but never have long waits. Great staff, Great doctor....i hope he never retires!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr Robert K Watson has been my doctor for 25 years and is just as attentive as the first office visit. Dr Watson and his staff are pleasant and helpful.

and he's a male dr....... in the field of OBGYN. show details and he's a male dr....... in the field of OBGYN.
by Cindy G. on May 20th, 2010

Dr. Watson is the best. I live close to his willow park ofc. and never have to wait long in the ofc. Very down to earth and easy to talk to,,,what more could a woman want in a OBGYN Dr. Very caring manner and also listens intently.... I would recommend him to a friend looking for a OBGYN. He's been my doc for years now.

Nov 12th, 2009

I have recommended him to friends. I have seen him for 11 years. He has a great bedside manner and really seems to listen to you and acts like he cares. The wait in his office is really long and makes me want to switch doctors everytime I have an appointment. I always go back though because he is so nice.

Watson Robert K Md has to b show details Watson Robert K Md has to b
by Citysearch User on Oct 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

the best OBGYN I have ever seen. I have seen several Drs. and none of them have given me as much helpful information as he has. He diagnosed...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com