A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Williams, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Williams MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Williams practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Anesthesiologists and Burlington Critical Care Practitioners.