Learn more about Dr. Robert Kadoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kadoko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadoko
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kadoko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadoko graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kadoko has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Kadoko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kadoko practice?
- Dr. Robert Kadoko has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kadoko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.