Learn more about Dr. Robert Kadoko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kadoko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadoko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadoko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadoko graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kadoko has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Kadoko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Kadoko practice?
- Dr. Robert Kadoko has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kadoko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.