A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kahan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Kahan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Robert Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kahan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Internists and Torrington Cardiologists.