A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kahan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Kahan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Robert Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kahan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Internists and Torrington Cardiologists.