Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kahan
Dr. Robert Kahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrington, CT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kahan is affiliated with Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Kahan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kahan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Kahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrington, CT.
Dr. Ofer Sagiv
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Torrington, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Joseph Abreu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Torrington, CT 0 mi29
Dr. Christopher Clyne
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Torrington, CT 0 mi34