Dr. Robert Kalb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kalb?

August 3rd, 2017

Friendly

I met the Doctor for the first and he was very courteous and informative. His and bedside manner was great.

January 16th, 2017

Dr.Kalb is one of the most competent physicians in Buffalo.He is an excellent diagnostician .he is very caring and considerate.I wish all my doctors were like him

February 9th, 2016

Patient

highly reccomend

December 2nd, 2014

No loyalty

I have been a patient with dr Kalb for 12 years. I've probably only seen him 6 times in my 12 years. But recently I missed an appointment due to my 6 year old son goin in to septic shock and being indused in a coma. Forgot to call on the day but explained the situation and Dr. Kalb after 12 years of being loyal dropped me as a patient for a no call no show. Did not care about my family issues and does not care about you as a person. All he wants is your money. They schedule unnecessary appointments just so they can bill your insurance and take ur copay. Good luck Robert Kalb. What goes around comes around. I have a chronic skin problem and now I have to wait 2 months b4 I can get in to a new dermatologist I'm sure I will have some Nasty fareups. Happy Holidays Doctor hope you get all your money from us sucker patients.

August 25th, 2014

not catching the malenoma

relies too much on his nurse practitioner or the nurse that sees his patients and acts like a doctor. disregarded a melanoma that existed and just kept getting bigger and became more dangerous to the patient

February 11th, 2014

Appreciate his kindness and knowledge.

I appreciate the promptness of my need for a Skin Cancer screening due to a significant surgery with Cancer may have been more difficult. He has an excellant bedside manner and did give me a referall for another Physician for my Disease and second opinion. He wellcome questions and is very comfortable to be around. His staff is prioritizing appts. but they do get you in as new patient.

February 7th, 2014

No way - go somewhere else

I called to schedule appts for both myself and my spouse and stated the reason for our visit was that we both wanted moles removed. First available was four months away. At our appt, we were separated for our exams; however, placed together for our "diagnosis talk". I felt that was unprofessional. Maybe if he asked our permission prior, I might not have objected. Dr. Kalb informed us he didn't do any 'cosmetic' mole removals and refused to accommodate the only reason we were there! If that is the case, we should have been informed when we made the appt (as I did clearly state the reason when we made the appt). He also strongly advised me to stay out of the sun and made no comment to my husband about his sun exposure. To be honest, I am NEVER in the sun, whereas my husband shaves his head and works outside all summer without sunscreen! My husband's exposed skin is so red and mine is so pale. It was ridiculous. I felt like I was on candid camera or something. Rather then appearing confident, I felt that overall Dr. Kalb was extremely arrogant. We walked out of there two co-pays poorer and no further ahead on our issues.

August 27th, 2013

I was referred to him as somewhat of an expert on an unusual condition. I believed he was competent, but unfortunately later learned that his ego was bigger than his abilities. Sadly the damage has been done. I asked him several times over the course of treatment if he was sure he knew what he was doing and he said he was. He never did any necessary research or advised me properly. He's fine with the basics, worts, moles, acne. But anything complicated that involves additional research. Seek help elsewhere. He can't be bothered.

April 16th, 2013

I don't like this doctor. Every time I would come over to the office, there would be a resident assessing me, and doctor will only appear for 5 minutes. I just recently needed a mole to be removed and he sent his resident to do that. Excuse me, but I am not a thing to practice on. I ended up leaving the office without the procedure done. He also has a habit communicating and explaining more stuff to his residents during a visit and ignores questions the patient is trying to ask him. A huge improvement is needed in communication skills and patient approach!

November 30th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kalb for many years. Overall he is an excellent physician, very caring and easy to commnicate with. He has an excellent and professional staff. I have referred friends and family to his practice and all are extremly satisfied.

July 25th, 2011

He is professional, well informed, and listens to your concerns and ideas about treatment. He will evaluate them and give you your best option. Kind, caring, non judgemental and thorough. You could have a better doctor.

August 3rd, 2017