A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crawford Memorial Hosp, Van Buren, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leigh Kale MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Kale practice?
- Dr. Robert Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kale practices Anesthesiology near Roland, OK.
See Roland Anesthesiologists.