Overall Review

October 21st, 2013
Heart By pass surgery
3 weeks ago, I had heart by pass surgery performed by Dr. Kalimi. Dr. Kalimi informed me that I would be an ideal candidate for a less invasive form of heart surgery. Instead of opening my chest, he was able to perform the by pass through a relatively small incision just below my breast. The operation was a complete success, and my recovery time was remarkably swift. At 3 weeks, I am almost completely back to normal. I owe Dr.Kalimi my life, and I hope more people will become aware of this alternative procedure.

September 29th, 2013
True Master
My cardiologist referred me to Dr. Robert Kalimi. From the fist time we met I knew he was the surgeon who would replace my aortic valve, do a bypass and possibly replace my mitral valve. A 'true master of his trade'. His demeanor made me feel at ease. The entire procedure was explained to me and all my questions were answered. Even on follow up visits he was very patient and understanding. In addition, his staff made me feel so comforted and reassured me that your in good hands.

March 19th, 2012
my mother was Dr. Kalimi's patient
Dr. Kalimi went above and beyond in his care of my mother. He performed a triple bypass and did an excellent job! My mother had strong feelings about certain medical procedures and though Dr. Kalimi did not agree with her views he respected her wishes putting her needs ahead of his own. To me this speaks volumes as to the Kind of Doctor he is. We're very grateful for that and for him.

March 29th, 2011
Came highly recommended and left highly recommended
Dr. Kalimi was recommended to us by my wife's cardiologist Dr. Leiman. My wife was diagnosed with ASD which means she had a very large hole in her atrial septum. Dr. Kalimi was able to repair it with minimal invasive procedure where he was meticulous in making a very neat incision under her right breast and went through the rib cage and collapsed her right lung as part of the procedure to gain access to the heart. He is a very skilled and professional surgeon. He also repaired her tri-cuspid valve in the process. I highly recommend Dr. Robert Kalimi. He always explained everything along the way and always made himself accessible to us. He is a very knd and caring doctor and one can easily see that. I can not say enough about tis man and I trusted my wife's life with him. Thank you Dr. Kalimi with all our hearts.

September 8th, 2010
Highly Recommended~
Dr. Robert Kalimi performed a serious operation on my mother-in-law. This was a very involved, emergency surgery that took over 9 hours to complete. The surgery was called a Bentall Procedure for a Type A aortic dissection. If you research this procedure you will learn how truly difficult it is to perform. His skill as a surgeon saved her life. As soon as he finished, Dr. Kalimi met with the entire family who were in the waiting room of the hospital. His explanation was detailed, plain English so that we could all understand exactly what he was talking about. His concern and caring was so obvious when he addressed every one of us. We have seen him several times since the surgery, and his level of concern, caring and compassion has never changed. We all recommend this gentleman, should you, or a loved one require this type of surgery. His skill as a doctor is only exceeded by his compassion as a human being.