A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kalish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kalish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Kalish MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kalish practice?
- Dr. Robert Kalish has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kalish practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Skippack, PA.
See Skippack Neurologists and Skippack Psychiatrists.