Learn more about Dr. Robert Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kalish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalish
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kalish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Kalish MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kalish practice?
- Dr. Robert Kalish has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kalish practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Skippack, PA.
See Skippack Neurologists and Skippack Psychiatrists.