A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kamienski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kamienski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamienski graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamienski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Kamienski MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Kamienski practice?
- Dr. Robert Kamienski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kamienski practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons, Akron Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Akron Cardiologists.