A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaminsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaminsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
- Unm Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Philip Kaminsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Kaminsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaminsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaminsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.