Learn more about Dr. Robert Kania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kania is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kania
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kania, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kania graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kania has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Kania MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kania practice?
- Dr. Robert Kania has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kania practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.