A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kania is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kania, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kania graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kania has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Kania MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kania practice?
- Dr. Robert Kania has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kania practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Mifflin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.