Learn more about Dr. Robert Kapicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kapicka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kapicka, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapicka graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapicka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Kapicka FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kapicka practice?
- Dr. Robert Kapicka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kapicka practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Geriatric Doctors.