A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kapicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kapicka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapicka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapicka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kapicka, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapicka graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kapicka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Kapicka FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kapicka practice?
- Dr. Robert Kapicka has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kapicka practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Geriatric Doctors.