A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Karch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Karch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Karch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Karch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Karch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Karch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Robert Karch practice?
- Dr. Robert Karch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Karch practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Abington, PA.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Hospitalists.