A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Karmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Karmy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Karmy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Karmy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Karmy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Community Hospital
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Karmy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Karmy practice?
- Dr. Robert Karmy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Karmy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Woodstock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Front Royal, VA and Hazard, KY.
See Woodstock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.