A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Karpinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Karpinos is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Karpinos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpinos graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Karpinos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Karpinos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Karpinos practice?
- Dr. Robert Karpinos has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Karpinos practices Anesthesiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Anesthesiologists.