A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Kasa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Kasa practice?
- Dr. Robert Kasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kasa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.