A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kasa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Kasa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Kasa practice?
- Dr. Robert Kasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kasa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.