A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kasprzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kasprzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasprzak
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kasprzak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasprzak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasprzak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Kasprzak DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kasprzak practice?
- Dr. Robert Kasprzak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kasprzak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians and Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.