Learn more about Dr. Robert Kasprzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kasprzak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasprzak
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasprzak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasprzak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasprzak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Kasprzak DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kasprzak practice?
- Dr. Robert Kasprzak has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kasprzak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.