Dr. Robert Kast Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Horrible Doctor - Avoid At ALL Costs

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Robert Kast is one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. His abortion to hysterectomy ratio is frightening. He operated on me several years ago and I'm still scarred by the memories of having to go to the ER for a follow up abortion because Kast didn't remove ALL the fetus! I was in horrible pain, and he told me to take more Tylenol!? When confronted on why he found this was acceptable, he stated, "The body would have naturally expelled the remaining pieces over time"!!!!! He was serious too. The doctor at the ER told me I was lucky I came in because the infection that was already starting in my uterus would have caused more damage than I can imagine. How is this doctor still practicing??!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Posted on July 12th, 2016