Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Adolescent Specialist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 20th, 2010

very rude doctor who has no bedside manner. he was rude and uncaring of my problems. it seams to me that he was shut out of the big offices and took over an urgent care. avoid his office at all costs!!

Sep 30th, 2010

I waited for 3 hours for him to tell me what the diagnosis was. He probably spent a total of 5-10 minutes in the room with me. I had some blood work done and a few other test that might have taken 20 minutes. For the other 2 hours and 30 minutes I was siting in the room, with no as to what was really going on. He knows what he's talking about as a professional, but if you are looking for a doctor that has a personality, then I suggest you go elsewhere.

Total of 3 hours for a routine physical show details Total of 3 hours for a routine physical
Aug 13th, 2010

With wait time, it took a total of 3 hours for a routine physical and a couple of questions I had. I am a biologist and recognized that this physician needed to brush up on his anatomy and medical terminology. He seemed unsure of himself an rather disorganized. He mixed things up after several corrections and reminders on my part.

Angry Doctor show details Angry Doctor
Sep 4th, 2008

Dr. Kastner's temperament was so bad it overshadowed anything helpful about the office. Nothing possitive about Dr. Kastner.