Emergency Physician, Family Physicians, Adolescent Specialist

Wilmington Health Urgent Care
5245 S College Rd
Wilmington, NC 28412
910-392-7806
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

very rude doctor who has no bedside manner. he was rude and uncaring of my problems. it seams to me that he was shut out of the big offices and took over an urgent care. avoid his office at all costs!!

|  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

I waited for 3 hours for him to tell me what the diagnosis was. He probably spent a total of 5-10 minutes in the room with me. I had some blood work done and a few other test that might have taken 20 minutes. For the other 2 hours and 30 minutes I was siting in the room, with no as to what was really going on. He knows what he's talking about as a professional, but if you are looking for a doctor that has a personality, then I suggest you go elsewhere.

|  Total of 3 hours for a routine physical  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2010

With wait time, it took a total of 3 hours for a routine physical and a couple of questions I had. I am a biologist and recognized that this physician needed to brush up on his anatomy and medical terminology. He seemed unsure of himself an rather disorganized. He mixed things up after several corrections and reminders on my part.

|  What a JOKE!!  |  show details
by CJ on Feb 18th, 2010

I went in for some dizzy spells and hip and back pain... when the man first walked in the room he said I see that you have several different issues that need to be addressed, well you will have to make an appointment for that. I told him that I made an appointment and that was what I was here for, that the appointment had been made for 2 weeks. Anyway, he proceeded to focus on my hip and back pain, prescribed me some meds and referred me, fine... then got up to walk out the door. I stopped him in mid swing of the door and said, "Well what about my other symtoms of the dizziness?" He said that I would have to make another appointment for that. That would be a whole other ordeal. My guess is, is that he was smelling the food and was very hungry or he just plain out doesn't care. I called him BS and left out of the room. He didn't seem shocked so I gather this has happened once or twice before.

|  Angry Doctor  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2008

Dr. Kastner's temperament was so bad it overshadowed anything helpful about the office. Nothing possitive about Dr. Kastner.