A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kasulke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasulke graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kasulke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Watertown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Kasulke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kasulke practice?
- Dr. Robert Kasulke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kasulke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, NY and Lowville, NY.
See Watertown Primary Care Doctors and Watertown General Practitioners.