Learn more about Dr. Robert Kasulke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kasulke is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasulke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kasulke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasulke graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kasulke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Watertown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Kasulke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Kasulke practice?
- Dr. Robert Kasulke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kasulke practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Watertown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lowville, NY.
See Watertown Family Physicians and Watertown Primary Care Doctors.