A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kauffman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kauffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vertex Pharmacenticals Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Kauffman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Robert Kauffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kauffman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.