A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Kay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kay practice?
- Dr. Robert Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.