A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kay practice?
Dr. Robert Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.