A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kayal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial & Total Hip & Knee Replacements
- Shoulder Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy
- joint replacement surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kayal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kayal practice?
Dr. Robert Kayal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin Lakes, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Glen Rock, NJ.
See Franklin Lakes Orthopedic Surgeons.