A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kayal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kayal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kayal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Kayal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kayal practice?
- Dr. Robert Kayal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kayal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin Lakes, NJ.
See Franklin Lakes Surgeons.