A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayal
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kayal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kayal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayal graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kayal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Albert Kayal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kayal practice?
- Dr. Robert Kayal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kayal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Lakes, NJ and Glen Rock, NJ.
See Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons.